To Join Our PLC
Click here, select "I'm a Teacher" in the new window, and follow the onscreen instructions.
What is a Professional Learning Community?
A Professional Learning Community (PLC) is an online group of professionals who share a similar focus and interest. This group learns from and with each other in an online setting regardless of location and time zone.
How is our PLC unique?
Our PLC connects Jewish educators across the country so that they can…
- Collaborate on Jewish educational topics across distances using the web or via a mobile device
- Share successes and challenges — posing questions to each other, helping each other solve issues in the classroom, and celebrating what works
- Access resources and links related to Jewish education
- Stay up-to-date on trends in Jewish education
How do I Access the PLC Again Once I have Joined?
You can access the PLC through 1 of the following 3 ways:
1. Go to www.edmodo.com to login with your email and the password you created the first time you joined Edmodo.
2. Return to JTeach.org and this page (the Professional Learning Communities page) and click here.
3. Download the Edmodo app on the App Store or Google Play and login using your email and the password you created the first time you joined Edmodo.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us.