- Professional Learning Community PLC
Professional Learning Community PLC
DO & LISTEN:
JTeach.org’s Professional Learning Community
Interact with other Jewish educators from around the world.
What is a Professional Learning Community?
A Professional Learning Community (PLC) is a group of professionals who share a similar focus and interest.
A digital PLC has the added benefit of participants learning from each other in an online setting regardless of location and time zone. DO & LISTEN is a digital PLC.
Why DO & LISTEN?
- Connect with Jewish educators from around the world
- Discuss original lessons and activities for use with students across a wide range of learning abilities
- Draw on a deep and wide well of resources
- Collaborate on Jewish educational topics across distances with our digital community
- Share successes and challenges — pose questions to each other, help each other solve issues in the classroom, and celebrate what works
- Access resources and links related to Jewish education
- Stay current on trends in Jewish education
How do I access DO & LISTEN again once I have joined?
The Zoom link will be sent upon enrolling for you to join. It will be the same link for each PLC
Join the Kehillah and gain access to all the resources.
Your subscription makes a difference.