I believe that the scariest phrase to a Jewish professional is “fundraising campaign.” It denotes asking for money, and no one wants to ask for money even when it is for a great cause.
That being said, after months of preparation, we began our fundraising campaign recently to raise much-needed funding.
We are fortunate to receive a matching grant for $50,000. Every donation will be matched, doubling its impact.
Our subscribers’ positive feedback and comments confirm the need for the content we create and provide. We are driven to continue this work and purpose. We invite you to share in ensuring the future of Jewish education by supporting JTeach.org.
Why is JTeach.org unique?
- JTeach is a Jewish educational website that provides high-quality original lessons, activities, and programs that are written for people across a wide spectrum of backgrounds and experiences.
- JTeach is one of the only entities that is actively and continuously creating new materials with unique new activities posted online regularly, adding to the 500+ lessons already created.
- JTeach has the largest reach of any Jewish educational website of its kind with almost 2,000 weekly downloads of materials, and 7,000 unique users stemming from 133 countries.
- JTeach develops activities for different learning styles in order that activities be available for all types of learners.
- JTeach is the leader in developing materials that can be taught in-person, online, or hybrid. Because we already provided online resources prior to COVID, JTeach was able to easily adjust to an online world.
- JTeach is one of the only Jewish educational organizations that develops online resources for both Jewish educators and families.
- JTeach is the only Jewish curriculum organization to provide the majority of its resources for free so that educators and families have access to the materials they need to continue to grow a vibrant Jewish community.
Your support will ensure that JTeach can continue the meaningful work of engaging Jewish professionals and families. Please consider being a part of our campaign, so we can proceed in offering Jewish education to future generations.
Alissa Zuchman, Ph.D.